Lead by industry leaders Kristina Saffran & Erin Parks, Equip is a mission-driven startup helping families recover from eating disorders at home with comprehensive, gold-standard care created by experts in the field and people in recovery. Equip’s five person care teams include dietitians, physicians, therapists, and mentors who deliver wrap-around support to provide families progress and lasting recovery.
We are seeking a compassionate, go-getter with strong communication, organizational, and community building skills to join our growing team as a Provider Manager on our Clinical Operations Team. This role is ideally suited for someone who has both a background in day to day business or clinical operations as well as experience working in a medical/behavioral health setting. The ideal candidate will have outstanding people management skills and the ability to lead/synthesize/track multiple priorities across departments.
Our fast paced startup is creating the new gold standard of eating disorder treatment and needs the support of a manager who can support the team remotely. By joining us, you will become a critical part of the process of reinventing eating disorder healthcare, and join a team driven to provide a more effective, evidence-based approach.
What You'll Do
- Serve as main point of contact to lead and support Equip’s growing team of clinical providers from initial onboarding to ongoing technical, training, and non-clinical support as they care for our patients and families.
- Partner with the Clinical Operations Manager and Clinical leadership to support ongoing capacity planning, panel optimization, and provider measurement by surfacing provider KPIs.
- Create and maintain an internal tracking system for provider network license and credentialing to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Work closely with Clinical, Human Resources and Product departments to facilitate training, problem-solve technical issues and maintain consistent and clear communication in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Maintain operations tools and processes that allow Equip’s provider network to deliver high-quality clinical care in an all-virtual setting.
- Own the Equip training library and partner with clinical team members to grow our database of multimedia training resources.
- Create a department playbook to support provider retention and satisfaction. Build a strong provider network community and connection to Equip mission/business.
Compensation includes competitive salary + equity. Benefits include health, vision, and dental benefits, unlimited PTO, home office stipend, remote work, career development opportunities and several other benefits.
Required experience and/or skills:
- 3 - 5 years experience managing large teams and projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience building communities, creating team cultures and maintaining high morale among team members
- Self starter with strong time management and organization skills, and with a bias for action
- Previous experience working in business and/or clinical operations, project management and/or developing and delivering training curriculum.
- Ability to move multiple priorities forward and adapt as new information is incorporated
- Familiarity with mental health treatment and rules around confidentiality
- Strong written/oral communication skills and high attention to detail
Above and beyond:
- Behavioral health training and/or license to practice as a clinical provider, preferred
- Experience in hospitality or customer service work environments
- Tech-savvy and familiar with G Suite and TalentLMS
- Healthcare knowledge, experience with third-party payers and credentialing providers
Equip prioritizes candidates with a passion for the mission and lived experience. Additionally, we welcome applicants who have historically been ignored in the eating disorder community, including BIPOC, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and people in larger bodies. Please include a resume and cover letter.